What is the rarest YuGiOh card ever
Tournament Black Luster Soldier (1999) According to Zen Market this card is worth over $9,000,000 and is classed as the rarest Yu-Gi-Oh card in the world. The Black Luster Soldier card was an exclusive winning card awarded at the first ever Yu-Gi-Oh tournament back in 1999 in Japan, making it a one of one.
What Yu-Gi-Oh cards are rare
Rare Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards (2020) – 14 Rarest & Expensive Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
- 2002 Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
- 2009 Dark End Dragon.
- Gold Sarcophagus.
- Limited Edition Shrink.
- Minerva the Exalted Lightsworn (Original)
- 2004 Cyber-Stein.
- Skuna, The Leonina Rakan.
- Swords of Revealing Light (Original)
Which Yu Gi Yo cards are worth money
Top 3 Most Valuable YuGiOh Cards On a Budget
- Dark Magician Girl. Check Prices eBay. One of the most popular YuGiOh cards for serious investors.
- Rainbow Dragon. Check Prices eBay.
- Dark Magician. Check Prices eBay.
- 2004 Shoen Jump Champion Cyber-Stein. Check Prices eBay.
- 2002 Tournament Edition Morphing Jar. Check Prices eBay.
29 de set. de 2022
Are any Yu Gi Oh cards worth money
Most cards will be worth somewhere from $0.1 to $200. Those cards are the ones you will find printed and reprinted every year – and the ones which usually see play in tournaments. Price numbers start to go crazy the rarer the card is.
What Yugioh cards are worth selling
First edition Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician, even Swords of Revealing Light. The older the card, the better for resale value — as long as it's been kept in good condition. Cards that are new and still played today can also sell for a few hundred dollars.